Corporate Compliance Programme
Corporate Compliance Programme
On July 4th, 20218, MAETEL approved a Corporate Compliance Programme.
This Programme describes ina a structured way the measures that MAETEL has arranged with the main purpose of creating an environment of prevention, detection and early management of criminal risks, contributing to generate an ethical culture and respect for the Law.
It adopts an active role in fight against crime and thereby also adopts the technical, organizational and specific personal measures, as well as surveillance and control measures, and the appropriate penalty system for avoiding the production of infringements or illegal actions.
In this context and, in order to comply with this objetctive, MAETEL has internally published the following documents:
- ACS Code of Conduct
- ACS Industrial General Protocols
- Framework Protocol of the Corporate Compliance Programme
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Corporate Defense Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Protocol on the profile, expertise and organizational location of the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Polices
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Policy on Compliance with Competition Law
- Training Protocol for Professionals and Organic Location Corporate Compliance Officer
- Protocol on profile, experience and organic location Corporate Officer
- Internal System Regulations
- Crime Prevention Plan
- Criminal and Anti - Bribery Compliance Policy
- Policy on IT Conduct
- Polcy on Business Courtesies
- Policy and Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Anti - Corruption Policy
- Policy on Intellectual and Industrial Porperty Rights
- Confidential Information Processing Policy
- Environmentla Protection Policy
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing
- Personal Data Protection Policy
Anyone who has knowledge of or suspects any type of infraction or illegal action must be communicated through the following email address email@example.com or by post Complaint Formulation Channel, MAETEL, Parque Empresarial Plaza, Calle Bari 33, Ed. 3, Planta 3ª, 50197 (Zaragoza).
In addition, the address firstname.lastname@example.org is available as a means of resolving any doubts that may arise from the application of the Corporate Compliance Programme.
On March 8th, 2019, in accordance with the UNE 10901:2017 regulation, the certifying entity AENOR awarded MAETEL with the Certificate of Management System of Criminal Compliance, with which a model of crime prevention has been implemented in the company in accordance with our commitment to legality and business ethics.
All the people who have good faith transmit their notifications, protected against any type of discrimination and penalty due to the complaints made. False or defamatory complaints will be subject to disciplinary sanctions in accordance with the applicable internal procedures, conventions and legal norms. This system will confirm that the identity of the complainant is kept confidential. The identiy of the complainant is not disclosed to third parties, neither to the person denounced nor to the executive officers, except that its disclosure is necessary to the relevant persons involved in any subsequent investigation or judicial proceedings initiated as a result of the investigation carried out by the internal complaints system. In accordance with the applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, interested parties are informed of the personal data that are collected through this necessary Ethical Chabbel processed by MAESSA TELECOMUNICACIONES, INSTALACIONES, INGENIERÍA Y SERVICIOS, S.A (hereinafter MAETEL) with the purpose of transmitting the corresponding complaints and inquiries, in accordance with the provisions of the Corporate Compliance Programme, and internal MAETEL regulations. The basis of legimization of this treatment is the consent f the interested party by voluntarily submitting the information. The data will be kept for the duration of the investigation and its deletion is not requested and, in any case, in compliance with the statuory limitation periods that result from the application. Personal data may be tranferred to MAETEL companies if necessary, for th epurpose of the investigation, processing and/or resolution. Likewise, it is informed that, in any case, the interested party may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address Parque Empresarial Plaza, Calle Bari 33, Ed. 3, Planta 3ª, 50197 (Zaragoza).